From start-ups to well-established corporations, Evergreen offers the expertise and experience for starting your business and ensuring its success. We advise clients on all aspects of business operations, including how to start up a business, corporate governance, strategic planning and structuring, and buying or selling businesses.
We offer personalized service and Fixed-Fee Legal Packages to provide you with options at any stage of your business’ growth. From major transactions to routine business agreements and filings, Evergreen is ready to help your business succeed.
Incorporating a business?
Use our fixed-fee package to ensure that every aspect of your incorporation is completed with precision and expertise. The long-term benefits of a professional incorporation process ensure that your company is protected at all stages of growth.
Ready to grow your business?
We work with start ups, entrepreneurs, and corporations to help them grow their businesses. Set up a Free Consultation to learn more.
Corporate and Commercial Services
- Incorporation of business, not-for-profit, and charities (See our Fixed-Fee Incorporation Package here)
- Corporate governance
- Extra-Provincial registration
- General counsel services
- Shareholder, partnership, and joint venture agreements
- Service, supply, distribution agreements
- Sale, lease, and franchising agreements
- Financing agreements
- Intellectual property protection and licensing agreements
- Management, consulting, and contractor agreements
Start-Up Incorporation Package
$1,200 + taxes and disbursements
- Information required for your incorporation.
- Working in tandem with tax and accounting professionals to carry out your intentions. Communicating, where appropriate, with your accountant and others regarding your intentions.
- Determining jurisdiction.
- Discussing name protection and name reservation. Incorporating a numbered company or a company with a name. Trademark implications.
- Drafting all documents for incorporation.
- Executing documents
- Submitting the documents to the governmental authorities for approval.
- Dealing with the governmental authorities regarding any problems with the incorporation.
- Facilitating opening bank accounts and obtaining business number.
- Preparing a minute book, including drafting all by-laws, resolutions, and registers required to organize your corporation and prepare it for operations.
- Preparing all required share certificates and corporate registers for your corporation.
- Preparing all required governmental notices relating to names and addresses for directors and officers, registered office for the corporation, etc.
- 1 hour of free consultation.
Contact Us Today
See how our team can help you.